Log Replay Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Mountain View, CA, USA
- A Bachelor's in CS (or related discipline) and 3+ years industry experience with autonomous vehicles, robotics, or similar
- Experience developing production software within a large codebase or complex ecosystem
- Extend workflows for both closed & open loop simulations
- Design APIs and tooling that make it easy to onboard new customers with varied autonomy stacks and log infrastructure
- Design and implement core features, such as support for new kinds of pass/fail criteria for re-simulations
- Mentor more junior engineers
- Work with top autonomy companies to understand and solve unique challenges in scalable testing of autonomy stacks
- Drive or log data experience from AV systems
- Experience with API design
- Experience with complex system integrations
- Experience with building or debugging AV systems
- Experience with tracking or sensor fusion algorithms
Software for autonomous vehicles
Applied Intuition is on a mission to make it faster and easier to bring autonomy to the market. Industry-leading companies of all sizes use Applied to comprehensively test and rapidly accelerate their autonomous vehicle development.
- Health insurance - We offer some of the best health insurance options on the market, including health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Match - We offer an employer-matched plan to help you save money for retirement.
- Fitness stipend - Our wellness program supports your health and fitness goals. We pay for your trainers, gym memberships, massages, and more!
- Learning stipend - We invest in your learning and growth by reimbursing you for educational and training expenses.