PreSales Solutions Architect - Ontario
Posted on 2/15/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada • Ontario, Canada • Canada • Remote
- Fluency in English (Any other language fluency is advantageous)
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- For example as a Solutions Architect, Pre-Sales Consultant, Solutions/Sales Engineer, Onboarding or Technical Consultant or in a technical sales role
- Ability to conceptually understand technical concepts and overall technologies
- Such as how API works and backend/front end systems
- Work closely with our Account Executives and Sales Managers/Directors in the selling team to solve the prospects needs pre-sales
- Develop strategies with the selling team to understand how to help customers/prospects
- Strategically manage complex uses cases and the stakeholders on a deal
- Become a complete expert in the HubSpot platform, from understanding the data pipelines and code base of our integrations to understanding technical tradeoffs between different implementations
- Lead and drive technical pre-sales conversations around solution architectures, data mapping, integrations and data migration
- Provide valuable feedback to our product team by being the voice of the prospect
- Coach the sales teams on HubSpot's functionalities to help come up with strategic value oriented solutions for our prospects
- Collaborate with other SAs across the globe on local, regional and global initiatives and projects
- A team player who loves autonomy in their role with great collaboration and communication skills
- Someone who is curious, eager to learn and open to admitting mistakes #growthmindset
- Someone who exemplifies HEART
- Someone who is great at time management
- Someone who is a great communicator and has the experience and ability to present complex solutions to technical and non-technical folks
- A problem solver with a consultative and strategic mindset
- Someone with a business and value oriented mindset
Inbound marketing software for businesses
HubSpot believes businesses can grow with a conscience, and succeed with a soul — and that they can do it with inbound. That's why they've created an ecosystem uniting software, education, and community to help businesses grow better every day.
- Unlimited Vacation & Global Week of Rest
- Remote Work
- Five-Year Sabbatical
- Parental Benefits
- Leadership Development
- [email protected]
- Employee Stock Purchase
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ongoing Learning
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun Stuff
- We solve for the customer.
- We work to be remarkably transparent.
- We favor autonomy & accountability.
- We believe our best perk is amazing peers.
- We lean towards long-term impact.