Product Marketing, Go To Market
Posted on 9/13/2022
- Proven experience in Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Demand Generation, Growth, Business Development or Commercial roles
- You can build the playbook for something that hasn't been done before with a strong understanding of how to scale and execute through to finish
- You're curious, analytical, with a growth mindset and execution skills to deliver projects iteratively at pace
- Understanding of how messaging, positioning, launching, and packaging drive B2B enterprise sales environments
- You have a wildly creative approach to messaging, content creation and problem-solving
- Experience building content that wows even the most critical peers
- FinTech, Payments or B2B SaaS Experience a plus
- Experience with Highspot, Figma, Salesforce a plus
- Multilingual a plus
- Creating innovative and engaging new content in multiple formats to activate commercial teams, package new propositions, and drive bottom-of-funnel conversion
- Upleveling our product launch toolkit and product content experience in Highspot
- Supporting major product launches with commercial messaging, packaging, and activation
- Uncovering opportunities to cross-sell, up-sell and build new plays for products and working with relevant commercial, strategy and ops teams to activate them
- Building out and managing a “content factory” of new assets and templates, working closely with marketing/design teams/agencies
- Owning our competitive product content portfolio
- Being a key partner to Business Development (BDR) and sales reps to understand their product marketing needs
- Collaborating with and guiding teams such as revenue enablement, demand generation, sales strategy around product Go-to-Market efforts, such as launches and competitive
- Support PMM leadership with reporting, QBRs and reviews, post-launch analysis
Global payments solution
Checkout.com’s mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. This mission inspires them to deliver innovative solutions that flex to needs, valuable insights that help get smart about payments' performance, and expertise their customers can count on as they navigate the complexities of an ever-shifting world.
- Work-life balance - Flexible working and plenty of time off to unwind. We’ll even give you your birthday off.
- Recognition - Peer recognition program and quarterly Hero Awards. We celebrate success together.
- Career development - Tailored career development and learning pathways. We’ll help you unlock your potential.
- Celebrating diversity - Internal community groups and cultural events. We celebrate our differences.
- Staying healthy - A global wellness programme and private health insurance. We support your wellbeing.
- Security for the future - Comprehensive plans for you and your loved ones. We’ll take care of you.
- Giving back - Employee-led community outreach, payroll giving and a volunteering day. We care about your causes.
Company Core Values
- Aspire. Anything can be built
- Excel. Go above and beyond
- Unite. We’re greater together