Product Marketing Lead
Posted on 10/19/2023
Book same-day health appointments and video visits
Solv wants to empower consumers to simplify their day-to-day healthcare needs.
B2B & B2C
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↓ -12%
1 year growth↓ -5%
2 year growth↓ -13%
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote in USA
Sales & Account Management
Growth & Marketing
- Have 5+ years of PMM experience, with 3+ years working on a B2B/SaaS product that required partnership with sales
- Owned product marketing for a product
- Worked at a Series B-D startup with <500 employees
- Are willing to roll up your sleeves and do the work
Solv is a leading app that helps you get access to convenient, same-day and next-day healthcare. On Solv you can easily find a nearby care provider, schedule a visit and avoid a long wait. The app is powered by a network of doctors and clinics who run Solv’s software to deliver a modern patient experience for both in-person office visits and virtual visits online. This provider software makes running an on-demand healthcare practice easy–and keeps patients happy. More than 27 million visits and 7 million COVID tests have been booked through Solv. Learn more or book your appointment at SolvHealth.com.
The growing Solv marketing team is the glue between our product and our go-to-market results. We operate with grit, speed, and are laser-focused on outcomes to connect patients who expect better with providers ready to create it. We have a vision of making Solv a must use product for the convenient care industry, and are looking for an experienced B2B product marketer to help take our messaging & positioning to the next level.
As our Product Marketing Lead, you’ll be responsible for working closely with our Product, Sales, and Success teams to synthesize our product’s surface area into compelling messaging and positioning. We are looking for someone who spikes on storytelling and has a knack for turning complex features & products into compelling stories.
You can expect to:
- Identify our core value proposition and simplify the pitch to its most critical pieces to grow revenue and increase sales velocity.
- Lead launches and bring new products and features to market, driving interest, adoption and utilization
- Utilize your writing excellence to write clear and compelling messaging on all channels, including our website, pitch decks, and sales collateral.
- Interface with customers and be familiar with asking questions to uncover pain and connect the dots between their pain and our product
- Synthesize insights from market research, interviews, and product explorations to identify customer needs and points of differentiation.
- Move at startup speed and not get stuck in data analysis, but rather arrive at a clear “so what” for how to adapt GTM strategy and positioning.
- Flex your cross-functional skills to work across any internal scenario to drive results and breakthrough unnecessary complexity to move quickly and win.
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- have 5+ years of PMM experience, with 3+ years working on a B2B/SaaS product that required partnership with sales.
- owned product marketing for a product.
- worked at a Series B-D startup with <500 employees.
- are willing to roll up your sleeves and do the work.
At Solv we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
While we appreciate candidate submissions, we do not accept submissions from contingency or retained search firms without a pre-existing agreement.