Customer Marketing & Design Manager - Remote
Posted on 6/9/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- BA, MBA or equivalent
- Design Skills - Figma, Adobe Suite, Google Slides
- Email Marketing and Journey Building Experience
- Experience building, testing, and deploying campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred
- Work with cross-functional teams to build rapport with customers in order to increase renewals, referrals, and user adoption/engagement
- Develop and present creative, strategic marketing solutions to customers that help solve for complex problems
- Utilize Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build, execute, and measure omni-channel customer campaigns, including but not limited to, email campaigns and push notifications
- Project manage campaigns and communicate with internal and external stakeholders for reviews and approvals
- Design and manage library of up-to-date marketing resources for the Customer Success team (ex. decks, brochures, posters); continuously work with team to identify and fill gaps
- Support Customer Success leadership with presentation and collateral design for key customer touchpoints and initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing and Design teams on new concepts and initiatives that will impact League customers
- Identify scalable marketing solutions and opportunities to experiment (A/B test) to inform future customer marketing initiatives
- Contribute to internal and external process design and improvement to support League's growth and customer satisfaction
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.