Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- You are a principal-level designer with 10+ years of experience
- You are a role model for product quality and user-centric product development
- You are able to navigate, define and drive highly complex product architecture system changes
- You actively engage your teammates and proactively initiate new programs
- You're enthusiastic about collaboration and team-building
- Contribute directly to DoorDash's consumer product strategy and define the future of our service
- Explore complex, ambiguous problem spaces, working with your team to understand the opportunity, and then chart a path forward
- Explore and refine your design solutions through wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity visual design
- Influence your team's approach to product development, shaping the team's culture, processes, and practices
- Improve the lives of millions of DoorDash customers every day
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.