Member Service Guide, Remote - May 2022 Start Date
Posted on 2/1/2022
- A strong desire to improve the health care experience: you love to serve and make a difference
- Proven success in building relationships and trust
- The ability to adjust your tone and approach to different people
- The ability to break down and articulate complex information in simple terms
- Comfort working in a dynamic startup environment
- Adaptability; processes and workflows may change as we look to improve both the member experience and your experience as a Guide
- Being able to balance building a relationship with our members and supporting the business
- Ability to work variable shifts and weekends to support the needs of our Members across multiple time zones (Call Center hours are 8am-9pm EST, 6-7 days/week depending on volume and time of year)
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a customer- serving atmosphere
- The ability to comfortably multi- task: you'll be listening, talking and typing all at the same time
- You're a great team member with a can-do attitude; you're self- reflective
- Engaging with members, utilizing technology and data to better understand their needs
- Developing a solid understanding of our benefit offerings in order to investigate and resolve member questions
- Breaking down complex health care information so it is clear to our members
- Supporting members in finding a physician or specialist that's aligned with their values and preferences
- Documenting accurate information about member needs in our system
- Listening to members and identifying instances when higher levels of support through our clinical partners is needed
- Assisting members in optimizing their benefit usage
- Bilingual in English and either Creole or Spanish is a plus (but not required)
Healthcare company serving seniors
At Devoted Health, they want to make healthcare easier, more affordable, and a whole lot more caring.
- Comprehensive health plan
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Generous vacation and holiday time
- Lyra mental health resources
- Time off to vote
- Members first - Our Members are our #1 priority. Our work puts them first.
- Resilience matters - Setbacks don't discourage us. We bounce back and keep going.
- Speed wins - We set clear goals. Get them done. Then repeat.
- It takes a team - We build diverse teams and believe that we do our best work together.