About Pair Team
Pair Team is on a mission to improve healthcare access and outcomes to underserved communities.
Our engagement model builds trust in these communities, shifting patients away from the emergency department into primary care where our clinics can focus on preventative and holistic treatment. Using technology and operations, we improve safety-net clinics quality scores and enable them to launch new programs focused on high-risk populations, increasing their bottom-line in the process.
About the Opportunity
Data is ultimately what will separate Pair Team from our competitors in how we engage patients, improve outcomes, and lower the cost of care. We already have a ton of clinical and engagement data, and we’re ready to use it.
You will be the company’s first data hire, playing a pivotal role in getting us up and running. We need pipelines, a data warehouse, predictive models, and so much more. You’ll report directly to the Chief Product Officer, and you’ll meet with key stakeholders across the company to not only build with data, but help us find and prioritize opportunities.
- Self-starter and independent
- Interested in the business and identifying opportunities for data to improve the company’s trajectory
- Passionate about solving real world problems that impact underserved communities
- Interested in working across the spectrum of data at Pair Team, from writing production-quality code to meeting with stakeholders to align on business needs
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of data or backend engineering experience
- 3+ years experience building and training predictive models, statistics, or machine learning
- Prior experience creating data pipelines
- Prior experience setting up a data warehouse
- Excellent analytical, communication and organization skills
- Fully remote role
- Diverse and inclusive team
- Health insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive equity package