Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on 8/19/2022
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA or other advanced Accounting/Finance degree a plus
- 5 or more progressive years of experience as a Financial Analyst, or equivalent number of years combined Accountant/Auditor and Financial Analyst
- Advanced skill in Excel and PowerPoint; experience with SQL and/or Tableau a plus
- Detail oriented with a passion for quality
- Highly motivated and able to take ownership of analysis projects from start to finish
- Be a high energy team player, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage changing priorities
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to translate the results of complex analysis into a simple and actionable explanation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Extremely curious and analytical mindset; not satisfied with easy or convenient answers
- Provide budget, forecast, and modeling expertise to assist the Care organization
- Ad hoc analysis, development of cases, pricing and packaging analyses, and other special projects to support key financial and operational decisions for the Care organization
- Drive the research, analysis, and articulation of variance drivers against the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget/forecast
- Assist in preparation of business reviews and presentation to senior management
- Seek opportunities for improving and streamlining reporting and ongoing business processes
- You will play an integral role in crafting our thinking on the primary metrics and models that will drive value in the business
- This role will report through the Finance or while also forming close relationships with customer-facing leadership teams
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and/or SaaS BI tools
- Experience with local or SMB recurring revenue model
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
Company Core Values
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.