Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Chicago, IL, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- A degree in computer science, physics, mathematics or any related engineering discipline graduating between December 2022 and June 2023 (Bachelor's, Master's, PhD)
- Excellent software development skills in modern C++, Java or Python
- Skills in network programming (TCP/IP), multi‐threaded applications, computational intelligence, real‐time programming or GUI programming
- A strong understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- A solid foundation in programming with the ability to think, communicate, and code clearly
- Strong communication skills to advocate your ideas in a clear and concise manner to the team
- Design, develop, test and deploy proprietary software including:
- Trading strategy simulation software optimized for distributed computation
- Large scale data acquisition, storage, accessibility, and visualization
- Ultra-low-latency trading strategies
- Complex algorithmic trading systems
- Real time trade management and risk analysis platforms
- Low level optimizations for data processing
- Fully automated trading strategies
- Adapters for exchange protocols
- Robust inter process communication mechanisms
- Analyze and tune system performance
- Collaborate with experienced teammates to learn and implement bespoke solutions that balance speed, features, and cost to improve our technology stack
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.