Updated on 5/27/2023
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 12+ years experience in web management, user acquisition, and demand gen to analyze and produce marketing sourced leads and pipeline
- Expertise in web analytics (Google Analytics), A/B and multivariate testing tools, content management systems (Wordpress), technical and content SEO, web QA and domain/url management
- Strong ability to prioritize and make trade-off decisions between multiple projects and competing priorities within the organization
- Ability to communicate strategy, business cases, and roadmap to influence and advocate in a complex and matrixed organization, and analyze data and translate web findings clearly for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Manage and mentor a team of high performers across multiple offices
- Own the web experience by developing strategies and roadmaps to scale Klaviyo's web presence and product offerings, and support global growth through site internationalization
- Develop high-converting web journey and personalization for prospects, customers and and partners
- Deliver a high-quality, connected experience for users while ensuring messaging and creative delivers a consistent brand experience across channels (e.g. SEO, Paid, Partnerships etc.) and campaigns
- Build and prioritize a website roadmap to support SEO, inclusive of site architecture, technical foundation, keyword support and editorial content
- Lead intake and web prioritization to build out information architecture, key page templates and establish a web content process to ensure editorial consistency across the site
- Plan and implement data-driven testing to optimize and personalize web experiences to increase site to lead conversions, pipeline, and decrease time to sale (CRO)
- Increase speed to market through streamlined processes, automation and technology integrations, while building a self serve model to enable the larger marketing team
- Define and refine the web technology stack and key integrations, and establish business requirements for technical implementation
- Lead relationship with technical teams (Product & Marketing Engineering) and Web UX (Creative/Design) team through prioritization and stewardship of key projects/experiments to deliver against highest impact
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.