Teleport is the market leader in Identity-Native Infrastructure Access Management. Every company must protect its critical computing infrastructure from hackers and other bad actors. The problem is that most rely on outdated access solutions that use passwords and other shared secrets which are #1 source of data breach. Teleport replaces these outdated access solutions with more secure identity, making the happy path for engineers the secure path. By replacing insecure shared secrets like passwords, keys and tokens with true identity based on biometrics and security modules, Teleport delivers phishing-proof zero trust for every engineer and service connected to a company’s global infrastructure.
Teleport is used by leading companies including Elastic, Snowflake, Doordash and NASDAQ and recently raised $110M at a $1.1B valuation in a funding round led by Bessemer Venture Partners with participation from Insight Partners, Kleiner Perkins and S28 Capital. We are headquartered in Oakland, California, but embrace a remote-first work culture for many roles.
We’re also proud of our numerous awards recognizing business and culture leadership including "Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Company", "2022 Certified Great Place to Work" and Comparably’s 2022 "Best Company Culture; Best CEOs for Diversity; Best Perks & Benefits and Best Compensation" award.
We are looking to hire L3-L4 Technical Growth Product Managers (PM).
Strong candidates for this role should possess a combination of technical, analytical, and creative skills. They should be data-driven, results-oriented, and have a strong understanding of basic product and marketing principles. Technical Growth PMs are “hackers” at heart: they are scrappy and able to use whatever available resources in an economical way to maximize outcomes
- Ability to work in the US or Canada without a visa
- 3+ years of full-stack software engineering experience
- Experience with Go, the programming language, not the strategy game :)
- Domain expertise in Developer Tools, Infrastructure, or Security
- Excellent written communication skills
- Growth hacking experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Experience taking products from 0 to 1
- Experience with web security
What to expect once you apply:
- Join a 30-minute intro call with a recruiter who will walk you through the role, interview process, and compensation.
- Join a 30-minute call with the hiring manager who will walk you through the company state, team structure, and product strategy.
- Complete a technical assessment that evaluates your knowledge of basic network and infrastructure concepts, common UNIX commands, and code reading.
- Go through a series of interviews with Product, Engineering, Revenue, and Marketing, covering topics ranging from technical concepts to go-to-market strategy.
- Collaborate asynchronously with our Engineering, Product, Design teams on an asynchronous product challenge. This mimics our internal product development process.
- Expect the entire end-to-end interview process to take 2-3 weeks.
Teleport is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classifications protected by federal, state, or local law.