User Research Operations Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Cambridge, MA, USA
- Amazing verbal and written communication skills for conversing with customers and collaborating cross-functionally
- Have an analytical or research background with a knowledge of user experience research or market research
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills evidenced by the ability to self-manage and appropriately scope and lead collaborative internal projects
- Previous experience working with databases, research repositories or UX software (such as Dovetail, Salesforce, Reddash)
- Interviewing experience
- Passionate about technology and 3D printing
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
Company Core Values
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.