Strategic Account Leader
Posted on 5/5/2022
Remote in USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- A true desire to see customers benefit from the investment they make with you
- Able to provide high degree of major account management and control
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects
- Proven success with B2B software sales
- Experience selling into large organizations
- Interest in GitLab, and open source software
- Ability to leverage established relationships and proven sales techniques for success
- Effective communicator (written/verbal), strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, driven and results oriented
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and closing skills
- Preferred experience with Git, Software Development Tools, Application Lifecycle Management
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
- Work with helpful, kind, motivated, and talented people
- Work remote so you have no commute and are free to travel and move
- Have flexible work hours so you are there for other people and free to plan the day how you like
- Everyone works remote, but you don't feel remote. We don't have a head office, so you're not in a satellite office
- Work on open source software so you can interact with a large community and can show your work
- Work on a product you use every day: we drink our own wine
- Work on a product used by lots of people that care about what you do
- As a company we contribute more than we take, most of our work is released as the open source GitLab CE
- Focused on results, not on long hours, so that you can have a life and don't burn out
- Open internal processes: know what you're getting in to and be assured we're thoughtful and effective
- Strategic Account Leader will report to an Area Sales Manager or Regional Director
- Act as a primary point of contact and the face of GitLab for our strategic and large prospects in the New York area
- Contribute to root cause analysis on wins/losses
Repository hosting manager tool
It is GitLab's mission to make it so that everyone can contribute. When everyone can contribute, users become contributors and greatly increases the rate of innovation.
- Spending Company Money
- Equity Compensation
- Life Insurance
- Financial Wellness
- Paid Time Off
- Growth and Development Benefit
- GitLab Contribute
- Business Travel Accident Policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Part-time contracts
- Meal Train
- Fertility & Family Planning
- Parental Leave
- Collaboration: To achieve results, team members must work together effectively.
- Results: We do what we promised to each other, customers, users, and investors.
- Efficiency: Working efficiently on the right things enables us to make fast progress, which makes our work more fulfilling.
- Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging.
- Iteration: We do the smallest thing possible and get it out as quickly as possible.
- Transparency: Be open about as many things as possible.