Updated on 11/15/2023
Global leader in personalized genetic testing
Natera stands as a global leader in cell-free DNA testing, with a dedicated focus on oncology, women’s health, and organ health, aiming to integrate personalized genetic testing into standard healthcare practices. The company's competitive advantage lies in its proprietary cfDNA technology platform, which has been validated by over 100 peer-reviewed publications for its high accuracy, and its diverse team of experts from various fields. Natera's commitment to industry leadership is evident in its ISO 13485-certified and CAP-accredited laboratories, and its proactive stance against cyber crimes, ensuring a secure and innovative work environment.
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 6%
2 year growth↑ 21%
Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- BA in Business, Marketing or related field is required; MBA preferred.
- Background in medical or biological sciences; clinical diagnostics preferred.
- Minimum three years’ physician sales experience in diagnostic laboratory business (preferably in a genetics laboratory).
- Minimum of 5 years’ successful sales management experience preferably in diagnostic laboratory business.
- Educating and recruiting Key Opinion Leaders from the OBGYN medical community.
- Develop and execute plans to ensure rapid distribution of all products.
- Develop business plans based on sales goals, expectations and available resources, including regional strategies and tactics.
- Recruiting, selecting, hiring and coordinating the training of all sales professionals within your region.
- Provide direction based on field input, market assessments and trends in order to develop a region which is consistently implementing 'Best Practices'.
- Plan, design and implement territory alignment based on maximum ROI.
- Support sales professionals by providing guidance and career development.
- Establish positive working relationships with all key customer segments (internal and external).
- Market knowledge and experience in reproductive health preferred.
- Proven track record of success in leading a team of sales people to develop new markets, launch new products and increase revenue quickly.
- Award winning management track record.
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel; Gmail; Sales Force.com.