Posted on 3/16/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote, OR, USA • Menlo Park...
- 6+ years of experience building and shipping multiple features that are broad/ambiguous in scope and encompass an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms
- 6+ years of interaction design experience with willingness to define how an experience should behave based on understanding people's needs, plus consideration of how this innovation will scale
- 6+ years of visual design experience with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense and how these elements impact product function
- 6+ years of strategic product thinking with experience developing product goals, identify opportunities, and make decisions based on the impact to people and the company
- Experience in representing work to a broader product team and other leaders, clearly and succinctly articulating the goals and concepts
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our 2 billion plus users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Design new experiences or layouts that evolve and define visual systems and generate new visual language
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Meta's Enterprise/Infrastructure products
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and a broader product team in order to continually raise our bar for quality, while also taking on mentorship
- Drive a partnership with product managers, engineers, researchers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Experience in showcasing your end-to-end design process across multiple projects, that include interaction and visual design artifacts, multiple iterations, and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience in connecting your work with other related initiatives across the company while driving collaboration
- Examples of leadership in non-product dimensions that have made a team stronger and positively impacted the work environment
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.