Power Platform Architect
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Hamilton, NY, USA • Remote
- At least 10 years of total IT experience performing complex application development projects on the Microsoft stack working closely with cross-functional Team Members in Agile Development environment
- At least 5 years of hands-on development experience with Dynamics 365 / CRM and/or Power Platform
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform, the entity model, security model, and Web services
- In-depth hands-on knowledge of Canvas and Model Driven applications and Dataverse
- Hands-on experience architecting solutions that involve Dynamics customization to include server side code, custom business logic, integration modules, workflow assemblies and plug-ins
- Experience with customizing the Web client and Dynamics 365 for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Experience working in an Agile with Scrum environment
- Ability to assess technical feasibility of requirements, lead solution design, and oversee technical implementation of projects
- Develops understanding of functional and nonfunctional requirements
- Breaks down development into epics and user stories, and assigns to developers based on skills and requirements
- Works with developers and project managers and is responsible for all aspects of solution design including entity, modeling, security design, and technical documentation
- Conducts code reviews and documents best practices
- The Architect will be technical team lead for a scrum team implementing, supporting and enhancing custom applications using Dynamics 365 and Power Apps Model Driven frameworks, as well as using out of the box Dynamics CRM/CE applications for business needs such as case management and task management
- Contribute to the customer architectural best practices and Dynamics customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics 365-based projects
New Planet Technologies, Inc. provides turn key systems for real time shipment tracking and logistics management.
- Group Health Plans
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Short Term/Long Term Disability Plans
- MetLife Workplace Voluntary Employee Paid Benefits
- MetLife Legal Plan
- Verizon Wireless Phone Plan Discounts
- Smart Dollar Program
- Pet Insurance
Company Core Values
- Trust - Trust is the cornerstone of everything we do. We strive to establish trust early in our relationships by negotiating with integrity and with a goal of delivering on time, every time. Doing the right thing for our customers will provide long-term benefit for Planet and our business relationships.
- Creativity - We encourage and support our people to evaluate fresh approaches to business challenges and to offer our clients innovation and creative possibilities.
- Evolve and Grow - We desire that our employees take personal ownership in their projects, learn new concepts, mentor, and apply their skills cross-functionally. We want our employees to become leading professionals in their areas of focus and provide the opportunities to do so.
- Quality - We make certain that our clients are elated with our support and conduct regular surveys to measure our performance. Exceeding client expectations is a goal we set for every engagement. In support of this, we regularly recognize teams and individuals at Planet for raising the bar and making a difference.