Marketing at Loop is about being relatable to e-commerce brands. Providing ongoing value and connection that leads people to love our brand, love our product, and become a customer. The team is changing the way brands look at returns and turning that into demand for the sales team.
Loop’s Demand Generation Specialist will be an instrumental part of growing our Demand Generation team by executing key campaign activities. Execution of these may include but is not limited to creating email marketing content, writing ad copy, and building landing pages. This role will be responsible for generating pipeline and increasing product adoption from existing Loop customers through demand generation campaigns.
Loop HQ is a state-of-the-art office located in Columbus, Ohio, and more than half of our team works remotely across the United States and Canada. You can choose to join us in the Columbus office or stay fully remote in this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Build, launch, and project manage small marketing campaigns
- Test and analyze performance in emails, landing pages, and more to ensure the highest possible conversion
- Execute against a Customer Marketing strategy in an effort to increase awareness of features and products, generate expansion opportunities, and increase overall product adoption
- Partner with Product and Partner Marketing to identify key partners and integrations to promote
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback and campaign ideas as well as communicate campaign launches and updates
- Analyze campaign performance across multiple channels to measure the success of campaigns
- Maintain HubSpot data quality by cleansing and uploading lists
- 1+ Experience working in the eCommerce industry
- 1+ years of experience in a fast-paced or startup environment
- Proven, consistent success in exceeding assigned recurring goals
- Networking expert with superb verbal, phone & written communication skills
- Able to perform in a quick-changing environment where priorities can shift between multiple projects
- Experience using a CRM and Marketing Automation Tool, Hubspot preferred
- Experience in WordPress
- A positive team-oriented attitude and desire to win are a must
- Self-directed, a quick study, and an enthusiastic team player with a desire to pursue a career in marketing
In a perfect world, Loop wouldn’t exist. If we had our way, we’d live in a world where we’re mindful about how we consume, we love every product we own, and we share values with the brands who create them. In reality, commerce isn’t perfect and often breaks. Loop creates second chances.
We’re starting by revolutionizing the post-purchase experience. We’ve taken one of the most fragile commerce interactions - returns - and turned it into something consumers actually love, and that deepens our connection to brands and products.
We take connection seriously on the inside, too. We’re building a work experience that allows you to Be A Human First and prioritizes empathy and wellbeing. We view Loop as a special place in your career to shape the future of an industry and become a better person while doing it. You can grow faster here in a shorter amount of time - we’ll give you space and trust you to fill it.
You can review our privacy notice here