New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 13%
1 year growth↑ 43%
2 year growth↑ 87%
- High aptitude and willingness to learn
- Ability to distill and explain complex issues in simple terms
- Superior ability to develop rapport with new people
- Effective time management and task prioritization
- Interest to work autonomously and for a small fast-growing company
- Provide training, customizations, and product consultations to users
- Assist sales in product pitches and demos
- Field support calls, emails, and chats, resolving as much as possible
- Identify and package content for distribution by sales and account management
- Field feedback and identify product opportunities, and relay that information across the organization
- Energetic and creative individual with natural curiosity
- Positive and proactive personality
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Consultative and confident client facing professional
AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world’s leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,000 people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com.
About the Team:
The Customer Success team is composed of our Product Specialist group, a team of highly trained product experts as well as our Account Managers, who provide strategic guidance to our robust book of business, spanning from Fortune 1000 businesses to some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
First and foremost, the Customer Success team are value added partners to our clients. We are extremely consultative in our approach and will do everything we can to solve for client challenges through our product. We spend our waking hours obsessing over our customers and making sure they have the right data at their fingertips to make the best decision possible.We are responsible for retaining our customers, maximizing usage of the product and partnering with the sales team to uncover opportunities to grow our business.
About The Role:
The product specialist role marries the technical knowledge of our solution with a deep understanding of the markets to ensure that users, across all of the segments and business units that we work with, are realizing maximum value from the platform. The team is heavily relied upon to contribute to both growth and retention initiatives by helping maximize prospect and customer health. In order to learn our business and customer inside and out, this team also acts as our first line of support, which maximizes user exposure. Because of the extensive exposure that product specialists have with clients, they’re also in a prime location to partner with our product management and engineering teams in determining future product developments that will resonate with the market. The product specialist role is an excellent launching off point for a career that will grow as quickly as our high growth start-up.
Who You Are:
- An intelligent, articulate, consultative and confident client facing professional
- You possess a high aptitude and willingness to learn. Because of our diverse base of clients, much of the technical knowledge required to succeed will be learned on the job
- You have an innate ability to distill and explain complex issues in simple terms
- Must have the personal motivation and ability to contribute to a dynamic and entrepreneurial team culture
- You have a superior ability to develop rapport with new people, and to maintain relationships, combined with a positive and proactive personality
- You are an energetic and creative individual, possessing natural curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and adapt
- You have effective time management and task prioritization when under pressure
- You have the ability and interest to work autonomously, and for a small fast-growing company. Someone can genuinely "make the role their own", so looking for highly motivated proactive individuals who make things happen, and want to play a large role in the company’s success
What You’ll Do:
- Customer health: The team works hand in hand with account management, speaking with and visiting users to provide training, customizations and product consultations.
- Growth Initiatives: Assist sales in product pitches and demos. The team also runs trial training calls, making the ability to overcome common objectives and communicate our value proposition essential to success.
- Customer Support: Product specialists field support calls, emails, and chats, locally resolving as much as possible. They will port tickets out to appropriate teams when needed, and will retain their position as the customer’s point person through resolution.
- Content generation: Product specialists identify content that our customers are likely to care about, and package it for distribution by sales and account management. This content should come in the form of timely searches/trends in the market that can be used for demos or email distribution.
- Product Direction: Because of our product specialists’ deep understanding of both our product and customers, they are in a position to field feedback and identify product opportunities, and relay that information across the organization (account management, account executives, product, management).
- The role offers cross-functional exposure across our business, consequently providing you with great exposure to the different areas you may want to develop your career in, as you grow with us.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.