Brand Marketing Manager SHARK or NINJA
London (Battersea Power Station) / Hybrid - 2 days per week from home
Our mission to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world allows our employees to be thinkers and tinkerers, designers and doers, creators and number crunchers, makers of things they love. As we continue to grow, we are excited to add a Brand Marketing Manager to our global team.
As part of the phenomenal growth SharkNinja Europe has achieved over the last few years we have an exciting new opportunity for a Brand Marketing Manager to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving awareness of the brand and select products within its portfolio.
As custodian of the brand, you will uphold the Global vision, positioning and brand identity through localised Marketing Communication strategies.
This regional role will support all Direct and Distributor markets across Europe. Working cross-functionally, you will develop and deliver on the ‘Go-to-Market’ strategy for the products and category in your care. Great project management skills and the ability to manage several projects in parallel are a must to succeed in this fast-paced environment.
We are looking for someone with the ability to connect the dots and think at a holistic and strategic level across the business, with a broad spectrum of marketing skills from storytelling to building plans to driving product launches.
Here are some of the EXCITING things you’ll get to do
- Bringing new launches to market. Developing a marketing plan with the wider Go- to- Market team. Striving for and driving flawless execution at launch!
- Oversee the continued refinement and development of all go-to-market communications and content across all consumer touch points.
- Develop dedicated campaigns and report on performance.
- Drive a consumer first mentality to develop relevant messaging and creative assets that embody our brand positioning and deliver clear consumer understanding of the products and brand.
- Be the category expert: understand price, positioning, competitive landscape and market needs by digesting insights, connect the dots, and effectively summarise conclusions to help better inform roadmap or launch plans
- Develop creative briefs and coordinate creative reviews.
- Partner with cross-functional teams and external agencies to create breakthrough content such as packaging, digital, social, influencer, brand partnerships and CRM.
- Collaborate with research partners to validate messaging and content.
- As subject matter expert, help identify communication gaps and seek out opportunities across the category
Skills and experience
- 5 years minimum track record of proven marketing experience across consumer goods or similar industries (agency experience welcome)
- Self driven and organised
- Able to communicate at all levels of the business including at Board level
- Team player - experience of communicating and driving actions across cross functional international teams
What we offer
- Attractive salary plus bonus and benefits package
- Open plan modern office with home working available
- 25 days of holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Great working environment & supportive company culture
Our purpose is to positively impact people’s lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation, and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja’s innovation every day. We support ALL associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.
YOUR ROLE in DIVERSIFYING SHARKNINJA
·As a corporate citizen, learn and support SharkNinja’s Diversity, Equity & Inclusion strategy
·Demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion through continuous development, modeling inclusive behaviors, and proactively managing bias
·Explore SharkNinja’s DEI Groups or volunteer to serve on committees that organize diversity-related events and activities
·Participate in employee engagement surveys and respond as openly and honestly as possible
·Become culturally competent; take the time to learn about different cultures, races, religions, and backgrounds represented by your colleagues
·Ensure equitable experiences, strengthen inclusion acumen, and promote a culture of inclusivity and belonging that embraces the contributions of all team members
SharkNinja is voted 2022 Best Places to Work in Boston and 100 Best Large Companies to Work For. As a subsidiary of JS Global Lifestyle Company Limited (Hong Kong: 1691), a leader in small household appliance innovation, we are ranked in the top three for the ’Best ESG Management Company’ in consumer necessities sector by leading international financial magazine, Institutional Investor, in June 2022. We strive to get smarter and are dedicated to integrating DEI in our processes, practices and policies. Some of our benefits include 4 Global DEI subcommittees, 8 Affinity Groups, 5 Business Resource Groups, Cultural Celebrations, Summer Half Day Fridays, Volunteer Impact Day/Activities, Mentorship & Coaching Programs more. Plus your first SharkNinja product is on us and you can enjoy discounted products throughout the year.
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
·Lead us to be “RARELY SATISFIED”
·Make things better each day; “PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION”
·Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that “DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE”
·Deliver something great; “WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT”
·Be clear and honest, “COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT”
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.