Technical Lead Developer
Digital Twin Solutions
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Calgary, AB, Canada
- Experience in leading a delivery team
- Proven track record of delivering products with Unity and C#
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator with the ability to work as part of a team of diverse skillsets
- Experience with AR/VR, mobile apps, desktop applications or games
- Champion technical delivery of our projects
- Responsible for driving the technical direction of high-quality projects
- Working with the creative team to realize a design concept into implementation
- Participating in code reviews to ensure only high-quality software is committed
- Following agile software development methodologies
- Experience in Automotive, Robotics, Transportation, Retail, or broader manufacturing industries
- Experience with 3D graphics rendering and optimization techniques
- Experience integrating new software development with existing enterprise systems
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.