New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 76%
1 year growth↑ 214%
2 year growth↑ 340%
- 2+ years of experience deploying SaaS solutions, preferably within the federal sector
- 4+ years of experience in mission-focused roles, intelligence, or government or military service
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance or the ability to be nominated for SCI access (preferred)
- Develop Overall Federal Strategy and Capabilities
- Lead Deployment Execution
- Understand Mission Challenges
- Ensure User Engagement
- Drive Client Satisfaction
- Collaborate for Product Development
- Experience in managing customer renewal and expansion cycles within the federal marketplace
The user interface for AGI – Hebbia is AI that works the way you work.
Designed to be generally capable – it can tackle even the most complex tasks, citing answers over any amount of sources. By showing its work, Hebbia empowers users to collaborate with AI on each step and validate responses instead of blindly trusting them. Our mission is to put capable AI in the hands of 1 billion people by 2030.
As a Federal Strategy & Operations Lead at Hebbia, you will be at the forefront of introducing our revolutionary AI-powered LLM Productivity tool to the Defense Department and Federal civilian agencies. This strategic role involves executing on deployments and ensuring that our groundbreaking AI technology delivers exceptional outcomes to our federal partners. Your mission will be to oversee the full lifecycle of our engagements, from pilot programs to full-scale implementations, thereby enhancing the operational capabilities of our partners. This position will report to our Federal Operations Director.
Your role will encompass the entire contract deployment lifecycle, from onboarding clients to ensuring the enduring success of their engagements. You’ll collaborate intimately with the Sales, Product, and Engineering teams to guarantee a smooth progression from pilot programs to sustained, long-term partnerships and drive product feedback. You will adapt our mission success methodologies to meet the distinctive needs of government entities and contribute to the enhancement of our operational strategies as we broaden our presence in the public sector.
This role is based out of our New York City office.
- Develop Overall Federal Strategy and Capabilities: Partner with Federal Ops Director, sales, and company leadership to develop our strategy and build production capabilities including technical ATO and winning Programs of Record. Advise and partner with cross-functional teams.
- Lead Deployment Execution: Strategize and lead the execution of Hebbia’s technology deployments within contracted periods of performance, ensuring mission success for our defense partners.
- Understand Mission Challenges: Gain a deep understanding of the mission sets and challenges faced by users, enabling Hebbia to address their needs effectively and feeding future use case development.
- Ensure User Engagement: Engage directly with users to ensure that Hebbia’s value proposition is fully realized and integrated within their operational workflows.
- Drive Client Satisfaction: Exceed customer expectations by delivering superior service and support, fostering long-term partnerships.
- Collaborate for Product Development: Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product managers and engineers, to inform product development with real-world insights and user feedback.
Who You Are
- A seasoned professional with 2+ years of experience deploying SaaS solutions, preferably within the federal sector.
- A domain expert with 4+ years of experience in mission-focused roles, intelligence, or government or military service, providing a deep understanding of the operational needs and challenges within the federal space.
- A proactive problem solver who takes ownership, acts with urgency, and thrives in ambiguous situations.
- Experienced in managing customer renewal and expansion cycles within the federal marketplace.
- A U.S. Person with an active Top Secret Security Clearance or the ability to be nominated for SCI access (preferred).