Posted on 3/8/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- Integrity and professionalism
- 3+ years of security, law enforcement, or military experience
- Associate's degree in a related field of study preferred
- Excellent customer service skills with a service-oriented personality who is self-motivated
- A high degree of organization and prioritization with the ability to maintain situational awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (formal training in verbal de- escalation preferred)
- Competency in Microsoft Office and security related access control software
- Ability to adapt and respond to any emerging needs while attending to general duties of visitor management, safety violations, and security breaches
- A positive attitude and attention to detail
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Be 18 years or older with a valid Driver's License, capable of standing/walking duration of shift
- Greet visitors while following all security protocols
- Establish contact with employees or visitors while performing security measures, such as checking in guests using the visitor management system or connecting guests with Rivian host
- Maintain situational awareness and command presence in your assigned area while providing first level leadership to Rivian's contracted security partners
- Strategically respond to security issues and complete written communication that may be distributed to stakeholders
- Partner with various facility stakeholders to resolve security incidents and improve the security posture of the site
- Administer and control building access and check-in procedure, such as issuing badges for guests or employees, and make inquiries of individuals who seem out of place
- Report incidents and troubleshoot problems while remaining calm and well-versed during potentially unwanted situations
- Communicate pertinent information via radio efficiently
- Maintain positive relationships with all levels of staff, including Executive Leadership to Line Level Employees
- Assist with onsite events by performing additional security and administrative tasks as required
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team