Shipping / Receiving Associate
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Previous experience in shipping/receiving desired
- Solid working knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow-through capabilities
- Capable of lifting 40lbs boxes
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access controlled data
- As a Shipping and Receiving Specialist, you will be responsible for the company's incoming and outgoing assets
- In this role, you will work with multiple business departments to plan, prepare, track, and execute outbound shipping of goods ranging from small packages to more complex freight shipments
- The candidate is also responsible for processing incoming goods and recording receipts in our ERP software
- The candidate will work in a team environment with other Receiving Specialists and collaborate with multiple business groups
- The candidate will also need to work with internal and external vendors to ensure project timelines are met
- This position requires the highest ethical standards, strong organization skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work with a team
- Associate's/Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or applicable field) is a plus
- Experience preparing and processing outbound shipping packages with FedEx, UPS, USPS, and others
- Experience communicating daily with customers
- Experience developing and fostering positive relationships with shipping providers
- Experience printing labels, sorting, and processing mail
- Experience processing received packages into ERP software
- Experience entering received assets into asset management software
- Experience maintain property accountability records
- Experience with Deltek or Costpoint systems is a plus
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.