Posted on 4/14/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2-4 years of experience providing technical support to engineers, preferably for a B2B product
- Ability to lead troubleshooting calls and interact with customers live to inspect secure networks
- Familiarity with containerized applications, Docker and/or Kubernetes
- A solid understanding of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS, SSL
- Strong CLI chops, you know your way around Linux and how track down obscure commands
- Familiarity with at least one major cloud provider, I.E. AWS, Azure, or GC
- Strong written and in-person communications
- Bonus points for familiarity with API and Identity authentication methods like OAuth 2.0, Okta, SAML; and familiarity with Docker
Internal tooling software
Retool's mission is to create the future of internal software by making software development for engineers simpler and more accessible.
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision benefits.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our San Francisco and New York offices.
- $1,200 annual stipend for anything learning-related (books, conferences, classes, etc.).
- $1,000 work-from-home-setup stipend.
- Take the time you need to recharge!
- Family planning support and paid parental leave.
- Enrollment and matching up to an effective rate of 4%.
- Mental health and wellness benefits