Director – Customer Success NEMEA
Updated on 12/5/2022
- 12+ years of experience in a client/stakeholder management role, with at least 5 years in team leadership roles, preferably in SaaS
- Fluency in English, + French and/or German preferable
- Commercial savvy and an understanding of the SaaS sales and renewal processes
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations, design effective processes, and prioritize ruthlessly
- Executive presence and excellent communication abilities
- Experience partnering with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customer accounts and navigating cross-functionally within a global software organisation
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional leadership teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services), preferably in a remote environment
- Leading, coaching, and growing/scaling a team of Customer Success Managers of various levels of experience, by leveraging Seismic corporate CS ways of working and adapting them to your market needs
- Building Trusted Advisor relationships at senior levels in your team's accounts, helping to ensure retention, uncover opportunities for cross-sell/upsell, and develop advocates
- Acting as a point of escalation internally and externally should any challenges arise with customers and seeing those through to successful resolution
- Providing account transparency by tracking client data in Gainsight, our Customer Success application, and using this data to identify, forecast, and mitigate risks or exploit opportunities proactively
- Forecasting and leading the contract renewal process with your CSMs and identifying and nurturing expansion opportunities in coordination with Sales
- Partnering with Professional Services, Sales and Marketing leadership to grow Seismic's presence and brand in the Northern European region
- Contributing to the International CS Leadership Team, helping us maintain a cohesive culture while delivering best-in-class results
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
Company Core Values
- Financial growth