Customer Success Manager
Posted on 10/19/2022
Remote • United States
- Your customer ROI - Eversight's product is firmly embedded in customers' promotional and price planning process, with customers actively using the product and fully leveraging the insights it generates to transform the effectiveness of their pricing and promotions
- Your customer Experience - Eversight's customers are delighted and fully supported through the deployment and integration of the product into their promotional and price planning process
- Your renewals and Expansions - Customer Success and Sales share responsibility and incentives for this lagging indicator of successfully achieving the above outcomes
- You will experience the excitement of working at and growing with an expanding venture-backed SaaS startup where you can make a huge difference
- You will be part of an exceptionally talented team that retains a significant focus on personal and professional development
- You will be part of a significant period of growth for the business
- You develop deep relationships with customers: operating as a strategic second set of eyes; obsesses about driving value at our customers
- You are an analytical, framework thinker with a talent for decomposing problems and generating generalizable solutions
- You are outcome-driven engagement leader who anticipates bottlenecks and gets things done
- You are capable of ingesting a lot of data and simplifying down to the key story elements that encapsulate the executive synthesis for a given audience
- You are interested in joining a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that requires adaptability and rapid reprioritization
- You are collaborative and looking for a strong team-oriented environment
- You have 5 years of work experience
- You have a history of managing complex customers with multiple stakeholder points of contact, with high customer satisfaction
- You have experience motivating customers/clients through process or organizational change to desired outcomes
- You have project/engagement management experience; successfully delivering complex projects on time
- You have an understanding of the CPG and retail ecosystem (2+ years exposure); prefer direct exposure to consumer/shopper behavior and/or promotional/pricing strategy
- You will serve as point person for a portfolio of multi-stakeholder CPG and retail customers, sometimes owning entire customer relationships
- You will establish high levels of customer partnership and trust, demonstrating a deep understanding of their promotional and pricing strategies
- You will leverage insight into customers to manage expectations and motivate them through unlocking the full potential of Eversight's product
- You will support customers through requests, issues, and feedback
- You will lead customers from implementation and training through to active, productive engagement with the product
- You will collaborate with customers to advise on organizational or process changes required to integrate micro-testing into their overall promotional and price planning process
- You will deliver on the above on schedule by maintaining momentum on many work-streams with multiple stakeholders and deliverables
- You will contribute to the development of best practices and internal tools / automation opportunities across the customer success lifecycle Pricing and Promotion Analysis
- You will support customers in the development and testing of hypotheses about new promotional and price strategies and offers
- You will analyze and synthesize test results into customer-level insights and areas for further experimentation
- You will present findings to customers, influencing them to implement optimal offers at scale and leverage insights about shopper behavior into their broader promotional and pricing strategies
- You have an analytical background; experience analyzing data and synthesizing it into data-driven stories and presentations; experimental design experience is a plus
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
Company Core Values
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active [email protected] community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.