The candidate must be reside within Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Delaware.
As a certified B Corp, our mission is truly woven into the fabric of what we do. As you grow professionally, you are doing good for the planet by helping us to transform the way consumers access clean energy and accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We are looking for a Member Experience Specialist based in Philadelphia, to help us provide unparalleled support to members over the phone, email and live chat. As a member of our Mx team, you’ll represent the Inspire brand and strive to create an extraordinary experience while helping our members power their homes with 100% clean energy. If you are someone who loves to connect with, help, and support people, this is the perfect role for you!
How you’ll help:
- Deliver customer service of the highest quality over the phone, email and live chat
- Retain members thinking about cancelling their clean energy subscription by effectively communicating the value of clean energy
- Empathize and connect with members
- Work closely with your counterparts in our bicoastal office to create a unified office culture
- Resolve member issues while focusing on first contact resolution
- Develop an ownership mentality by contributing daily to the overall strategy of the department
- Participate in short term, interdepartmental rotational projects
- Champion for our members in internal discussions, and help our Product, Sales, Technology, and Marketing teams prioritize improvements to members’ experience
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- 1+ year experience working in customer facing roles (service, retail, etc)
- A desire to change the world through clean energy
- Intrinsically motivated individual, detail-oriented, and high personal accountability
- Ability to retain customers and handle challenging calls with positivity and professionalism
- Nice to have
- Bi-lingual (Spanish)
- 1 year of inbound sales, outbound, or retention experience
Our Work Model: Being bi-coastal, we have mastered the art of working collaboratively across different time zones and regions. Working from the comforts of our own homes, we don’t mind the surprise cameos from children and pets. With our Open Workplace model, we encourage our teams to come together and take advantage of our collaborative work spaces in both Santa Monica, CA and Philadelphia, PA. We often host office events and celebrations that you won’t want to miss!
Dedication to DE&I:
The desire to be a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace in which everyone can thrive has been a guiding force in Inspire’s journey. Our diversity mission statement is as follows: “The best Inspire is a diverse Inspire. We’re passionately building a culture of belonging and empowerment to create a better world for all.” That’s why we’re committed to leveling the playing field and highly encourage all women, BIPOC, and those in the LGBTQIA+ communities to apply for our open positions even if you don’t match 100% of the listed criteria. We would love to learn more about you!
Here’s what we offer: The estimated starting wage for new hires is $16.82 hourly + target bonus + benefits, less applicable withholdings and deductions. (The actual salary offered may vary based on relevant factors as determined in the Company’s discretion, which may include experience, qualifications, tenure [for existing employees], skill set, availability of qualified candidates, geographic location, certifications held, and other criteria deemed pertinent to the particular role. Note that the majority of individuals in the position will fall in the low to mid-level of this scale; the upper end of this pay scale is offered only in exceptional circumstances and/or for qualified candidates.) We are excited to invest in the wellbeing of our employees by offering a competitive total rewards package that includes health and wellness benefits, tuition assistance, and 401(k) matching.
Health & Wellness:
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage starts from day one
- Mental Health Benefits (Headspace, Ginger)
- Company Paid Parental Leave
Life at Inspire:
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(K) up to 4% Matching
- Employee Resource Groups
- Treks through GivePower and the opportunity to participate in service trip
- Training, development, and growth opportunities for all employees
- Work from Home
- Semi Annual Performance Bonuses
- B Corporation Discounts
- Open Office Floor Plan
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Fun Company Events
More About Who We Are:
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. On average, one year of being an Inspire member can help avoid 9,639 pounds of carbon emissions - that is 7x more impactful than one year of recycling!