Senior Web UI Developer
Posted on 11/12/2021
Washington, DC, USA
- 8+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience
- Solid skills in HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Willingness and ability to get “hands-on” as needed - testing software, writing and confirming requirements with client, writing test plans, etc
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of, and strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products is a strong plus
- You will build applications that push the envelope when it comes to throughput, latency, resiliency, all the while making sure that we deliver on-time and within budget
ION software wants to help improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower people. They enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business critical processes.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Supplemental workers' compensation
- Family medical leave & parental leave
- PTO, paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and volunteer time off
- Commuter checks
- Company social events
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch
- mobile phone discount
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are imaginative.
- We are rigorous.
- We think long-term.
- We progress together.