4G/5G SW Stack Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Solid knowledge in the specifications of 4G/5G-NR
- Strong communication skills must be an effective team player and be able to work independently in a global multi-site environment
- Ability to translate L2-L3 standards/specification to efficient implementation
- Proven Ability to deliver working code and divining into new area of code
- Experience in C/C++ development in the context of embedded systems
- Proficient in design, documentation, implementation and unit testing of software components of a multi-threaded real-time/embedded system
- Strong debug skills in complex/multi-threaded/RT/embedded system
- Experience in interfaces between processors and hardware blocks/FPGA and characterizing the performance of the interfaces - Advantage
- Linux user application development experience - Advantage
- B.Sc with a major in communication theory and/or Computer engineering and/or signal processing
- You will be responsible for the design, coding, and unit testing of L2-L3 components in the company's base station SW. Including new features implementation, SW infrastructure definition & implementation
Parallel Wireless designs and maintains cellular networks.
Parallel Wireless's mission is to deliver innovative products that unlock value and disrupt the economics of wireless networks through intelligence and openness.
- Comprehensive benefits - Our benefits are competitive and designed to foster and encourage good health, peace of mind, and long- term financial security for our team members around the globe.
- Growth and lifestyle - We support you with everything from flexible/remote working arrangements, a comprehensive global mobility program to support your career growth, and paid time off so you have time to rest and recharge!
Company Core Values