Intern – Business Analysts
Posted on 1/13/2022
- Pursuing an MSBA or Bachelors in Business Analytics or similar field
- Proficiency using SQL to discover, aggregate and extract data a MUST. Large dataset experience a plus
- Experience with data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, Google Analytics, or other programs
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to explain and summarize complex analysis clearly and succinctly, and to support conclusions with thoughtfully selected visualizations
- Ability to partner and collaborate across teamsin multiple time zones, context switching between technical discussions of databases and queries to business discussions around customer behavior and optimization of marketing dollars
- Familiarity with analytical techniques, including trend analysis, forecasting, and experiment design
- Support GoDaddy growthby understanding business leaders goals and objectives, developing analytic requirements, providing answers to business questions, making recommendations, and joining forces in driving business improvement and optimization
- Use data to tell a story. Conduct in-depth analytics to identify actionable insights, suggest experimentation ideas, make recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating findings toGlobalcross-functional groups
- Build dynamic and rich dashboards. Show results in easy-to-understand visualizations that help our partners understand their business and its drivers
- Build end-to-end data solutions from analytic-designed data sets to the design, development and implementation of enterprise-wide views, dashboards and custom reporting
World's largest domain registrar
GoDaddy's mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. They do this by democratizing access to basic IT tools.
- 401k with generous employer match, pre-tax / Roth options
- Shares of GDDY stock through grants
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Professional development & tuition support
- Subsidized meals
- Employer-paid trip reduction expenses
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, the works
- Liberal time away to rest & recharge
- Family-friendly options like day care subsidy, paid parental leave, adoption assistance and fertility coverage
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Benefits fairs, flu shots, wellness perks
- Tax-advantaged accounts (FSA, HSA)
- Company-wide celebrations and events: TechFest, Town Halls, picnics, holiday parties
- Team kudos and peer recognition programs
- Empower by GoDaddy matches charitable grants and offers volunteer opportunities
- Team-building and professional development
Company Core Values
- Ideas thrive here - You can’t change the world by playing it safe. We embrace innovative thinking and the big ideas it creates, and we celebrate when ideas become a reality.
- Pull together - Our collaborative focus transforms individual ideas and strengths into collective action and solutions. We don’t do silos, and small teams have the resources to tackle big problems.
- Your potential is boundless - With ample opportunity to learn, stretch and contribute, anyone in any role can grow into a better professional, colleague and person.
- We love to have a good time - We enjoy a good hike or happy hour just as much as a successful product launch, which is why employees get every chance to live passionately outside the office.
- Diversity drives us - To change the world for the better, we need a team as diverse as the entrepreneurs we empower around the world.
- We’re customer-obsessed - Our customers are creative people doing amazing things, and that inspires us every day. We do our best work because we know it impacts the success of entrepreneurs everywhere.