Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Irvine, CA, USA
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in CAD, Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, or related
- 4+ years within the AEC industry
- 4+ years experience with Civil 3D
- Experience in a technical CAD support role preferred
- Civil 3d Deployments, Customizations and Support
- Civil and Landscape Architecture specific software (including and outside of Civil 3d) and workflows
- Dynamo in Civil 3d
- LandsDesign or equal software for Landscape Architecture planting design documentation
- Civil 3d, Revit + Rhino interoperability
- Resolving elevated incidents and requests within the service desk system
- Deeper knowledge of site design integration as well as software interoperability
- Civil 3d deployments and customizations for Civil Engineers and Landscape Architects
- Be introduced to the Systems, Design and Intelligence teams to capture a holistic understanding of LPA and the Inspire Design
- Learn specific systems and technologies that LPA uses
- Integrate collaboratively into the Sites team to better understand their current workflow
- Lead discovery workshops along with the Design Manager and Sites Technology Champion to assess current Civil 3d practices and workflows
- Work with Design Manager to develop and present plan for implementation and optimization of Civil 3d across the entire Sites team (Civil and Landscape)
- Take ownership of firmwide Civil 3d customizations
- Document best practices and workflows for the Sites team
- Implement best practices into the Sites CAD based workflows
- Serve as an escalation point for Service Desk tickets
- Lead training on best practices and workflows for the Sites team
- Take ownership of the Civil and Landscape interoperability within Civil 3d
- Provide recommendations on the current Rhino to Civil 3d interoperability workflows
- Provide recommendations on the current Revit to Civil 3d interoperability workflows
- Take ownership of Civil to Rhino interoperability workflows
- Implement and own Dynamo or other optimization tools within the Sites team
- Be responsible for implementing new software and workflows
- Be main point of contact for all Sites software administration responsibilities
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.