Private Capital Fund Finance
Associate / Assistant Vice President
Posted on 3/15/2023
Greenwich, CT, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5+ years in a similar role, mix of public/private accounting in alternatives, fund admin experience a plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to escalate and communicate effectively within a team setting
- High level of integrity
- Passion for the application of innovative technology
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volumes of work under time constraints and pressure
- Able to use creativity around process improvement
- Able to work independently and autonomously
- Review third-party administrator prepared trial balances, financial statements, and supporting schedules for accuracy and completeness on a quarterly basis
- Review third-party administrator prepared management fee schedules for accuracy and completeness and work across teams for fee payment and tracking
- Assist with audit inquiries and provide support for year-end audited financial statements for each feeder fund
- Provide support for SOC-1 annual audit
- Review investor allocations and provide reporting to clients and their investors
- Provide cash based operational control over the third-party administrator and transfer agent which includes review and approval of all cash movements
- Calculate feeder fund capital events based on cash activity, cash balances, and cash reserve guidelines, and follow the procedure to communicate decisions with clients and their investors
- Prepare notices for capital events to be sent to investors and custodians and track subsequent funding activity
- Provide vendor management of third-party fund administrators including tracking deliverables and escalating inconsistencies
- Facilitate ad-hoc requests from various teams within the organization including fund data requests, investor requests, and client requests
- Report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a weekly basis
- Review of limited partnership agreements, PPMs, and side letter accounts for various arrangements
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.