Posted on 6/9/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Several years of experience in a similar role at an asset manager or hedge fund
- Prior success in managing external investor relationships and closing new business, and/or supporting senior management in closing deals
- Strong understanding of the hedge fund marketplace and quantitative investing strategies
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills for communicating complex issues to institutional clients
- Strong academic background, MBA or other advanced degree a plus
- Independently build and strengthen existing investor relationships by providing outstanding customer service
- Identify, qualify, nurture and close new institutional business with oversight and support from Vatic leadership
- Update and enhance Vatic's marketing collateral
- Maintain a best of class CRM processes including contact management and lead/opportunity management
- Previous experience within a family office is a plus
AI-based trading services
Vatic Investments is a global liquidity provider, where traders, AI researchers, and technologists collaborate to develop autonomous trading agents and cutting edge technology. They work together, building systems that boost market efficiency and transparency.
- Ping pong and poker games
- Fun Team Outings
- Unlimited office snacks
- Free breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Gym Membership
- Full health insurance coverage for employees and dependents
Company Core Values
- Strive for Excellence.
- Embody Camaraderie.
- Give Respect.
- Commit to the Extraordinary.
- Be Bold.
- Be Impactful.
- Trust in the Details.