Growth Marketing Analyst
Posted on 6/21/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Burlingame, CA, USA • Washington, USA • Dallas, TX...
- You have demonstrated fluency in at least one channel (Facebook/Paid Social, Display, SEM, Affiliates etc.) and can show how you used the channels to drive profitable growth
- You are analytical and obsessed with data. You separate signals from noise, knowing where to focus and how to extract actionable insights to scale marketing efforts
- You are highly collaborative with strong communication skills to cut through complexity, and the ability to align teams with clear, data-driven strategies
- A self-starter with a bias towards action and a growth mindset to drive continuous improvements
- Advanced knowledge/proficiency with Excel, and hands on with data analysis of funnel engagement and multichannel campaign performance
- Strong business acumen coupled with outstanding analytic, project management and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role in performance marketing, partnerships/business development, marketing analytics or consulting/finance
- Support and enable testing and scaling of acquisition channels in collaboration with marketing teams
- Conduct modeling and growth scenario planning, make recommendations that track to revenue and NPV goals
- Leverage measurement and testing to optimize and scale successful programs
- Monitor and optimize the full-funnel experience constantly looking for ways to iterate, test and improve the customer experience and return on marketing investment
- Work with the digital product team on user experience testing and optimizations. Define success metrics and support experiment design
- Partner with BI/Analytics to deliver dashboards, measurement, and analyses that uncover actionable insights to inform business decisions
- Manage day to day lead volume and channel mix. Coordinate with sales on lead consumption planning and revenue optimization
- Work with creative team on messaging that drives user engagement and conversions
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)