Posted on 8/8/2022
Remote in USA
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or Finance. Active CPA preferred
- 2+ years of Public Accounting Experience in Audit
- Payroll experience (knowledge of payroll tax related issues, withholding, 401k & benefits) will be preferred
- SaaS industry knowledge will be preferred
- Strong technical accounting background
- Demonstrated ability to establish deep cross-functional relationships in a business support function
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on attention to detail balanced with a big picture focus
- Ability to quickly understand concepts and think through possible solutions and implications
- Ability to assists in development and implementation of new accounting policies, procedures and controls - bringing industry or public accounting audit knowledge
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Netsuite
- Manage and/or perform day-to-day aspects of the accounting function: general ledger, month-end close process, reconciliations
- Manage and/or perform day-to-day aspects of the payroll function and accounting related to payroll topics: payroll cycle, payroll administrator, commission, bonus, payroll related accruals
- Manage and/or perform day-to-day aspects of the revenue cycle: revenue recognition (ASC 606), revenue close, revenue reserves, reconciliations
- Assist in Technical accounting areas (ASC 606 revenue recognition, ASC 842 lease accounting, Stock Comp, Taxes) - both in guidance and application (memo, spreadsheets, journal entries)
- Responsible for review and preparation of payroll and benefit related journal entries
- Oversee outsourced accounting functions
- Provide information for the external financial audits
- Review and improve daily processes and tasks to expedite and improve workflow while maintaining a high level of accuracy and integrity of the financial statements and underlying transactions
- Establish and maintain internal controls- both in documentation and application into workpapers/process
- Represent the Accounting department in cross functional projects
- Assist in system implementations
FDA approved, AI-powered heart sound and EKG sensor developer
Eko is focused on providing clinicians and health systems support and opportunities to elevate their patient care. Eko is here to care for people in the best way they can—by making cardiac care better.
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- Volunteer time off
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
- We are scientists - Eko is passionate about understanding and finding better ways to understand the heart. Through thoughtful research and study we are constantly expanding our knowledge.
- We are advocates - Eko is focused on providing clinicians and health systems support and opportunities to elevate their patient care.
- We are community - Eko is here to care for people in the best way we can—by making cardiac care better. The foundation of our community may be clinicians, but the patient is at the heart of everything we do.
- We are innovators - Eko is dedicated to supporting clinicians at every step of their practice. We are always looking for new, meaningful ways to share and provide access to the tools we’ve developed.