Video Teleconference Technician
Posted on 11/17/2022
Hampton, VA, USA
- Bachelors Degree and 6 years of experience OR a AAS Degree and 10 years of experience. Additional may be considered in lieu of a Degree
- US citizenship is mandatory
- Must possess a DoD Top Secret/SCI clearance
- VTC setup, bridge, and video CODEC operation
- Administration and scheduling of teleconferences
- An overall knowledge of telephony and IP networks
- Good customer service skills
- Effective listening skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in combination with a team
- VTC setup ,administration and scheduling of teleconferences
- Ensure VTC and AV equipment is operational for scheduled meetings and provide setup
- Maintain and upgrade multimedia, VTC, and AV equipment, including bridges and CODECS
- Support the certification and accreditation of all VTC systems for the various networks
- Develop and maintain the Security System Plans (SSPs) for each VTC network certification
- Serve as the organization's secondary interface for all telephone related matters
- Prepare and schedule work requests for phone/voice mail service and unique VTC circuits
- Setup/maintain multiple, on-demand meet-me-numbers for the organization utilizing the Meet-Me audio conferencing mechanism
- Ensure VTC system compatibility with outside location's (includes government and private industry) systems through coordination, analysis, and VTC connectivity tests with the VTC support technicians at outside locations
- Provide sound technical, administrative, procedural, troubleshooting and VTC advice to meeting coordinators at host (local) and far-end VTC locations
- Abide by all applicable DoD, AF, and Langley AFB regulations and guidance, including specific guidelines concerning ITAM and the handling of IT equipment
- Security + Certification
- USAF ISR experience
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.