Event Marketing Coordinator
Posted on 8/18/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- You enjoy making really great things and putting it out there for the world to experience
- You love looking after every detail because you believe in a meticulous user experience
- You thrive in a team environment where people bring the best of themselves to work
- You are confident, experienced, and considerate. You can put yourself in other people's shoes and find the right way to influence
- You love a challenge. You get bored quickly doing the same thing over and over
- You are reliable and open-minded. People love to come to you to ideate and problem solve
- You think of yourself as an owner. You take pride in what you do and want everything to be great for the users and for your team
- 1-3 years of experience in a communications, event production, and/or marketing role
- You are action-oriented, perpetually curious, and collaborative
- You have a knack for design; you care deeply about brand presentation in digital, print, and experiential formats
- You are extremely organized, great with time management and prioritization, and have a deep appreciation for thorough documentation
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo, and digital event platforms strongly preferred
- You are excited at the prospect of getting to meet our customers and prospects in-person and are energized by the idea of traveling for work (up to 25% of your time)
- Contribute to planning and own virtual and in-person event execution for our community members, customers, and partners
- Develop and optimize sales playbooks to drive more efficient event campaigns
- Build and maintain event registration and resource pages within Marketo, Salesforce, Semgrep.dev, and event platforms
- Optimize and standardize the way the marketing events team communicates and collaborates with cross-functional partners for events
- Own swag management for marketing and sales and the evolution of our swag store to meet the needs of our growing team and market
- Utilize r2c's social media presence to build community and event engagement as well as brand awareness
- Familiarity with developer products or open-source sales is a plus
Open-source static analysis tools
r2c's mission is to profoundly improve software security and reliability.
- Daily lunches (even remotely!)
- Unlimited PTO (recommended 3+ weeks)
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness stipend
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefit
- 401(k) matching plan
- Competitive salary and equity
- Cake (on your birthday)
Company Core Values
- Mutual respect - Everybody brings incredible skills and unique expertise to the team. We listen to what each of our coworkers has to say, because their insight is valuable, and because they are always striving towards excellence, both in themselves and for r2c.
- Honesty - We respect each other enough to tell the truth, no matter what. We share our concerns and disagreements openly, as well as our praise and appreciation. We are up-front with what we can deliver, and identify unattainable goals early. When we are unsure about something, we ask.
- Impact - Each member of our team honestly evaluates their work to understand its impact on our users, the company, and the community at large. The world evolves, and we do with it, even if that means giving up on a cherished project when it no longer makes sense.
- Mission-driven - We believe we can make a positive impact on the world by empowering everyone to use static analysis. This means we design our tasks, projects, and initiatives in service of that mission, so that together as a team we can create something that truly makes a difference.