Senior Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Experience designing, developing, and supporting mission critical, high-performance applications
- 5+ years of professional Java or C++ experience
- 3+ years of professional script development experience, preferably Python
- Demonstrated knowledge of network communication, including multicast and WebSockets
- Experience with inter-process messaging, micro-service architectures, and API design
- Experience with Functional Programming and Immutable Design
- Experience with trading systems is desirable, but not required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Work as part of our cryptoassets team to establish and maintain best-in-class software systems that enable 24-hour, global trading operations
- Design and develop full-stack software systems including trading systems, exchange connectivity solutions, and monitoring systems
- Working in multiple languages, including Java, C++, and Python
- Testing at the unit, functional, and integration level
- Working on legacy code as well as greenfield development
- Providing on-call support as needed
- Collaborating with traders, researchers, and software engineers within our group as well as elsewhere within the organization
Proprietary trading firm
DRW's mission is to build revolutionary finance. The company is doing this by building a system that applies modeling, technology and quantitative research to identify opportunities in the global financial markets.
- Daily catered breakfast & lunch
- Social events
- Gym subsidy
- Flexible work arrangements
- Monthly tastings
- Game room
- On-site yoga classes and meditation
- Employee led affinity groups
- Mentor/mentee outings
- Trivia nights
- Educational opportunities
- DRW-sponsored sports teams
- Poker tournament
- Private mother's suite
Company Core Values
- Integrity - In order to collaborate thoughtfully and build strong relationships, we value transparency and hold ourselves and our people accountable.
- Critical thought - We like solving problems and discussing technical and research topics. We question what we think we know.
- Learning - Continual growth and exploration, both formally and in our day-to-day interactions, helps build our skills individually and as a team.
- Challenge consensus - We achieve the highest standard of success by challenging our decision making every day. Our formula? Strong opinions, loosely held.
- Preparation - Always be prepared for the expected and the unexpected. We adapt as the markets evolve, and in-depth research helps us do that.
- Respect - Our work environment is diverse, and that diversity makes us stronger. We collaborate thoughtfully, and hold each other in high regard.
- Sense of urgency - In a fast-paced industry, we adapt and are always ready to act. Priorities shift, objectives evolve and we move quickly to adjust.