Senior Software Engineer
Posted on 1/10/2023
Remote • United States
- A proven track record of implementing, shipping and maintaining production software
- A history of collaborative, team-based work
- Strong communication skills and an ability to clearly explain technical topics to engineers and non-engineers alike
- Little need for direct oversight
- Proficiency with backend technologies (Node.js, Postgres, Docker)
- Strong git/github familiarity
- Build new features and enhance existing ones with an eye for quality
- Participate in defining application architecture
- Collaborate closely with remote teammates
- Mentor software engineers and review work constructively
- Participate in and level up our incident response process
- Be part of a growing remote-first company with a world-class culture
- Be responsible for making effective use of your time, focusing on quality results instead of effort
- AWS services (S3, SNS, SQS, etc.)
- Event-driven architectures
- Native Web Components
- Real-time collaboration (CRDTs, WebSockets, etc.)
Articulate Labs develops wearable devices that augment movement with electrical stimulation to turn everyday activity into on-the-go rehab.
- Student debt repayment
- 401(k) savings
- Supplemental insurance
- Mental health sessions
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Life coaching
- Flexible PTO
- Fully remote
- Well-being benefit
- Medical insurance
- Baby bonding leave
- Child care assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Transgender benefit
- Company matching donations
- Abortion travel assistance
- Service sabbatical
- Cash for Change
Company Core Values
- We are all human: We come to work with our unique histories, our vulnerabilities, and the social location we inhabit based on things like race, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, and religion.
- We are all connected: Healing and improving ourselves and our relationships with one another reverberates throughout our teams, society, and the world.
- We are all works-in-progress: We seek to learn and evolve as humans, teammates, and members of society.
- We are responsible: We are both autonomous individuals and members of a team, working together to grow and succeed.
- We are focused on results and strive to make a positive impact in the world: We value work at Articulate that has purpose, meaning, and impact.
- We are called to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace: We strive to be the brightest corner of the universe, where everyone feels empowered, valued, and safe to be their whole selves at work.