Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English
- An interest in people and helping them solve challenging technical problems2+ years working with customers in a pre-sales, customer success, or customer/product support experience
- A deep understanding of developer workflows and build systems, including CI / CD environments such as GitHub Actions, GitLab, Circle CI, Jenkins, and Buildkite
- Exposure to application security, vulnerability management, and static analysis programs
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, similar technical field of study, boot-camp completion, or equivalent practical experience
- Become an expert on Semgrep and integrating our platform into the software development lifecycle
- Own the technical aspects of the sales process - demonstrate product features and expertise, deliver successful proof of concepts, and educate customers on best practices
- Help our customers identify and understand their security vulnerabilities and build robust systems to detect and prevent them in the future
- Articulate to customers how our platform is uniquely differentiated to power their security program with greater speed, accuracy, and flexibility than other offerings
- Champion our customers' needs internally to guide our product and development teams in continuing to deliver products that delight application security teams and their organizations
- Minimize customer friction in adopting and deploying Semgrep through building automation, refining processes, or creating content for external consumption
Open-source static analysis tools
r2c's mission is to profoundly improve software security and reliability.
- Daily lunches (even remotely!)
- Unlimited PTO (recommended 3+ weeks)
- Health, dental, & vision plans
- Wellness stipend
- Parental leave
- Commuter benefit
- 401(k) matching plan
- Competitive salary and equity
- Cake (on your birthday)
Company Core Values
- Mutual respect - Everybody brings incredible skills and unique expertise to the team. We listen to what each of our coworkers has to say, because their insight is valuable, and because they are always striving towards excellence, both in themselves and for r2c.
- Honesty - We respect each other enough to tell the truth, no matter what. We share our concerns and disagreements openly, as well as our praise and appreciation. We are up-front with what we can deliver, and identify unattainable goals early. When we are unsure about something, we ask.
- Impact - Each member of our team honestly evaluates their work to understand its impact on our users, the company, and the community at large. The world evolves, and we do with it, even if that means giving up on a cherished project when it no longer makes sense.
- Mission-driven - We believe we can make a positive impact on the world by empowering everyone to use static analysis. This means we design our tasks, projects, and initiatives in service of that mission, so that together as a team we can create something that truly makes a difference.