Updated on 5/5/2023
New York, NY, USA
- Low-ego. There are no jobs too big or too small for you. Whether it's rolling up your sleeves and putting out a bagel spread, or negotiating with a critical vendor… you do what needs to be done
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. You pay attention to the little things and take pride in executing flawless processes
- Trustworthy, honest, and able to work alone without supervision
- An optimist. You keep a “can-do” mentality, and are eager to take on new challenges with excitement
- A great communicator with strong interpersonal skills. You enjoy working with others and being part of a team!
- You intuitively understand how to manage your time and prioritize multiple tasks at once
- A problem solver… not just a problem identifier. You proactively come up with creative solutions to problems from ideation to execution
- You have a minimum of one or more years of experience in Office Management or Business Operations
- Manage the daily logistics, vendors, and operational needs of Via's New York City HQ
- Proactively develop and execute creative and solutions to keep things running efficiently
- Maintain best practices for health and safety guidelines
- Provide support for visitors and guests to our office to ensure all employees and guests have an excellent experience on site
- Be our local “go-to” expert for all Via office questions
- Manage office expenses and reports
- Assist with planning and executing local employee experience initiatives like happy hours, volunteering opportunities, and moments of joy
Via's mission is to create a truly dynamic mass transit system, liberated from the constraints of fixed routes and fixed schedules
- Competitive salaries and equity packages.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Local volunteer opportunities.
- Support for all new parents.
- Learning opportunities through our Via-Versity.
- Employee Resource Groups.
Company Core Values
- Sharing - Sharing is a founding principle; it’s in our DNA. Sharing rides, yes (that one’s a no-brainer) but we’re also passionate about collaboration, resource and knowledge sharing, and even our successes and failures, too. We ride together, in all we do.
- Equity - Transportation is a great equalizer — it removes barriers to good jobs, quality healthcare, and educational opportunities for all. Where you live should not determine your economic mobility or overall quality of life.
- Sustainability - Building sustainable cities means working towards a car-free future. And in the short term, getting people out of their single occupancy vehicles and switching to electric vehicles wherever possible.
- AD&I - We’re committed to Anti-racism, Diversity, and Inclusion at Via, and in helping advance racial equity in transportation systems and through policy. A diverse and inclusive workforce is proven to drive real business success, and we work towards our AD&I goals every day.