Posted on 4/14/2022
- Strong engineering background, preferred in fields like computer science, math and electrical engineering
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role
- Ability to take on open-ended problems in unstructured environments
- Ability to think on your feet and solve problems during calls with technical customers
- Own the entire post-sale customer journey and spend the majority of your time interacting with customers and ensuring their success using Retool
- Be a thought partner to Retool customers to help them build out complex internal tools for new teams and use cases
- Tackle technical limitations or opportunities in Retool that need solving via code (e.g. a bug, a missing feature, etc.) or partner with our product engineering teams to tackle the problem
- Be the voice of our largest customers and represent their needs to the rest of the organization
- Present the results of our work to a wide ranging audience from engineers to C-suite executives
- Demo Retool and answer questions about how to make the best use of the product
- Create technical content to demonstrate best practices (e.g. sample apps, documentation, videos, etc.)
- Suss out the blockers for a customer in adopting Retool - and overcome them through content, education, product improvements, and training
- Serve as the primary, ongoing technical point of contact for our users
- Help interview and grow the deployed engineering team
Internal tooling software
Retool's mission is to create the future of internal software by making software development for engineers simpler and more accessible.
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision benefits.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner at our San Francisco and New York offices.
- $1,200 annual stipend for anything learning-related (books, conferences, classes, etc.).
- $1,000 work-from-home-setup stipend.
- Take the time you need to recharge!
- Family planning support and paid parental leave.
- Enrollment and matching up to an effective rate of 4%.
- Mental health and wellness benefits