San Diego, California
6 month growth↑ 7%
1 year growth↑ 26%
2 year growth↑ 37%
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience managing projects, tasks or operations
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Legal authorization to work in the US
- Facilitate, execute, and track recurring and one-off operational tasks and projects
- Create, maintain, and improve operational systems, procedures, workflows, and documentation
- Monitor communications channels for inquiries and issues
- Act as the key point of contact for operational inquiries, concerns, cross-functional collaboration, and scheduling
- Assist with other operational demands, as needed
- Complete other tasks and responsibilities, as assigned
- Interest or experience in education or edtech
As the Operations Coordinator for Beast Academy Classroom, you will play a crucial role in supporting our BA Classroom team as we expand and diversify the students that we’re able to reach.
In this role, you will oversee task execution, streamline operational procedures, manage documentation, and serve as a key point of contact for operational matters. This position is ideal for a proactive and highly organized individual with a passion for education and an aptitude for operational problem solving.
The Operations Coordinator will:
- Facilitate, execute, and track recurring and one-off operational tasks and projects, working closely with BA Classroom staff, clients, and external vendors, as appropriate.
- Create, maintain, and improve operational systems, procedures, workflows, and documentation.
- Monitor communications channels for inquiries and issues.
- Act as the key point of contact for operational inquiries, concerns, cross-functional collaboration, and scheduling.
- Assist with other operational demands, as needed.
- Complete other tasks and responsibilities, as assigned.
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience managing projects, tasks or operations.
- Creative and efficient in solving operational problems.
- Can quickly adapt to new technology.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Interest or experience in education or edtech is a plus.
Why Join AoPS:This is a hybrid full-time position based at our headquarters in San Diego, CA. The full salary range for this position is 65k-80k per year with a 4% year-end bonus. Here are some things you can look forward to:
- Impact: The opportunity to join and support a fast-growing, dynamic, collaborative team and build a product that will transform the math experience for students from all backgrounds.
- Culture: Work and collaborate with an organization filled with builders and life-long learners who strive to discover, inspire, and train the great problem solvers of the next generation
- Flexibility: Casual work environment with a hybrid work week and flexible scheduling
- Benefits: Multiple options for Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Future Planning: 401K with company match
- Quality of Life: PTO Plan and supportive leadership that gives you the work-life balance you deserve
- Ease of Transition: Relocation bonus (if currently located outside of San Diego)
Please note that employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background check.
Please note that in order to be considered for this position you must be legally authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship, including STEM-OPT and H-1B.
Art of Problem Solving (AoPS) is on a mission to discover, inspire, and train the great problem solvers of the next generation. Since 2003, we have trained hundreds of thousands of the country’s top students, including nearly all the members of the US International Math Olympiad team, through our online school, in-person academies, textbooks, and online learning systems. While our primary focus has been math for most of our history, through the years we have expanded our unique problem solving curriculum into more subjects, such as language arts, science, and computer science.