Loopio is a workplace that unleashes learning & growth opportunities for our Loopers. We provide autonomous, challenging work that allows each employee to master their craft. We attract and retain people who are naturally curious, have grit and are eager to grow and build their careers. At Loopio, we genuinely support each other, because true success comes from working as #oneteam.
Revenue Operations at Loopio serves as the connective tissue across the organization, offering critical insights, data and analysis to support our ambitious growth. With high visibility, and the ability to drive impact cross functionally - our team supports both internal and external customers through systems, data and processes. With data driven decision making at the core of how we operate, this role is critical for the business. We are looking for a curious Senior Revenue Operations Analyst that is passionate about data analysis and a deep desire to help our team continue to make an impact across the organization!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as a key pillar on the Revenue Operations team, supporting our charter to drive key business outcomes effectively and efficiently
- Independently gather and interpret data to surface clearly articulated insights, identify and recommended areas of improvement, and work with the business to prioritize the improvements based on business impact
- Build custom reports for senior leadership as needed to surface critical business insights and to enable leaders to quickly move from insight to action
- Work directly with CX, Sales, Marketing and Finance managers to support alignment, and leverage data in order to support their objectives and key results
- Partner closely with Revenue Operations Specialists to help drive strategic projects forward through the collection of relevant data insights
- Support with revenue metrics gathering and visualization for weekly company wide meetings, monthly metrics reviews and quarterly board decks
- Engage in research using data from multiple internal and external sources to support initiatives and uncover business insights
- Create and maintain metrics reports and dashboards on revenue activities and business impact
- Support data quality and reliability by helping to define master data strategy and to develop data governance policies and procedures to help maintain the accuracy of customer, financial and product master data
What You’ll Bring to the Team
- A passion for data, data visualization and strong attention to detail
- Understanding of SaaS, and key metrics used to track and measure growth
- The ability to consume, synthesize and draw meaningful conclusions using data gathered using SQL, Salesforce reports, financial systems and/or Google sheets
- Experience working with data to forecast and visualize marketing and sales pipeline performance
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to act as a key partner with leaders from across the company
- Experience with Project Management, helping to drive forward complex projects from initiation to completion
- Experience as an analyst, or prior educational experience related to data & visualization
- Experience working cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance and Product teams a plus!
Where You’ll Work
- Loopio is a remote-first workplace because we recognize the advantages of working flexibly. We have two Hub Regions, which means that employees live and work within a 300 KM radius of Toronto (within Ontario) or Vancouver (within British Columbia) and work within regular business hours in their timezone.
- Loopio’s office headquarters are located in Toronto’s vibrant Kensington Market. All Loopers have the option to work from home. Ontario Loopers have the option to work in the Toronto HQ and BC Loopers may work from our co-working office in Gastown Vancouver. It is whatever works best for you!
- You’ll collaborate with your teams virtually (we’re just a Zoom call away!) and have established core sync hours and focus time during the workday to enable us to work smarter together
Why You’ll Love Working at Loopio
- Your manager supports your development by providing ongoing feedback and regular 1-on-1s
- You have tons of autonomy and responsibility: this role provides an opportunity to try new things and push creative boundaries
- You’ll learn more than you thought was possible; our team is obsessed with personal and professional growth (every Looper receives a professional mastery allowance each year)
- You’ll be set up to work remotely with a MacBook laptop, a monthly phone and internet allowance, and a work-from-home budget to help get your home office all set up!
- Join us in quarterly company celebrations and a company-wide annual retreat to celebrate the big wins and milestones as #oneteam!
- You’ll be joining a culture that has thoughtfully built out opportunities for connections in a remote-first environment.
- We have Employee Resource Groups, House Teams (curious? ask us about it!), virtual yoga, cooking classes and many more moments for us to have fun and learn together!
- You’ll be a part of an award-winning workplace and one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies with ample opportunity to make a big impact here!
We recognize that all too often, potential candidates don’t apply for a position simply because they don’t hit every single criteria included in the job description—particularly members of underrepresented groups.
Whether or not your experience checks off all the boxes on a job posting, we still encourage you to apply to ensure that your application receives a review from our team. We understand that a resume can only showcase so much during the applicant stage, so we’ve created prompts in the application for you to share more about yourself. If you’ve made a career transition (or a few!), you’re self taught in a new role, or you have skills/experience you’d like to highlight, we want to hear more about what you could bring to the table.
Loopio is an equal opportunity employer that is deeply committed to building equitable workplaces that are diverse and inclusive. We actively encourage candidates from all backgrounds and lifestyles to consider us as a future employer. Please contact a member of our Talent Experience team ([email protected]) should you require accommodations at any point during our virtual interview processes.