Marketing Strategy & Planning Director
Updated on 12/5/2023
Conversational service automation
Uniphore is disrupting an outdated customer service model and bridging the gap between humans and machines by focusing on conversations.
AI & Machine Learning
Robotics & Automation
Palo Alto, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 4%
1 year growth↑ 8%
2 year growth↑ 27%
Palo Alto, CA, USA
Growth & Marketing
- 8+ years of experience in strategy, planning and operations, consulting or marketing operations
- Experience working in high tech space preferred
- Strong strategic planning and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical, project management, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and embracing flex between strategic thinking and hands-on execution
- Experience working in/with marketing functions including Brand, Marketing Ops, Demand Generation/Digital, Field/Events Marketing, Content, Social Media, Public Relations, Analyst Relations, Internal Communications, Customer Marketing and Product Marketing
- Track record of experience developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships
- Leader by example as well as a team player to enable success as One Team
- Understanding in sales force productivity, GTM strategies, and channel strategies to accelerate the lead gen execution process
- Ability to roll-up the sleeves and get the work done
- Travel domestically and potentially international travel to India as needed (but not more than 1x times per year)
- MBA preferred
- Strategic Planning & Deployment – Drive annual planning with CMO, leadership team, and key stakeholders in alignment with company strategic priorities, marketing focus, and financial guidelines. Build a world-class marketing team by defining our marketing priorities, evaluating gaps, and assessing the skills required. Evaluate innovative technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Chief of Staff/Exec Comms – Support CMO on internal and external communications, PowerPoint presentations for Board members, company All-hands, quarterly Marketing Alerts to sales, partners, and executive leadership teams. Drive the agenda for global marketing team meetings and marketing leadership meetings.
- Budget Planning & Management – Develop a marketing budget portfolio aligning to key priorities and fiscal year revenue targets. Manage marketing budget planning process and act as the Marketing liaison with Finance to ensure all activities are within budget, with approved POs and invoiced accordingly.
- Performance Management & Reporting – Implement regular reporting of global marketing activities for CMO and the leadership team. Measure all marketing performance against fiscal business goals. Ownership of weekly and monthly marketing reporting and quarterly marketing QBR process.
- Leadership and Process Excellence – Based on the strategy, manage, and develop the marketing execution process and work closely with marketing leads including Brand, Marketing Operations, Demand Generation/Digital, Field/Events Marketing, Content, Social Media, Public Relations, Analyst Relations, Internal Communications and Customer Marketing and key partner functions. Provide clear-cut communication for projects, deadlines, and all marketing operational aspects.
- Marketing Liaison with Cross-Functional Stakeholders: Drive cross-functional alignment on key initiatives with Finance, Sales Operations, Product Teams, Customer Marketing, HR, IT, Legal and Office of the CEO.
- Establish close collaboration with sales operations. Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Experience working in high tech space
- MBA degree