Posted on 10/19/2022
West Athens, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain, management information systems, computer science, engineering, or economics
- 2+ years of experience in reporting and analytics within customer operations, manufacturing, quality, human resources, purchasing, operations, cost accounting, supply chain management, or consulting
- Experience with SQL and creating/managing dashboards using data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker)
- Experience using Python (scripting, analysis, and/or development)
- SQL proficiency (i.e. advanced joins, views/table distinctions, and basic query optimizations)
- Advanced understanding of database structures, query optimizations, ETL development
- Start-up, consulting, or other demonstrated experience in high-growth, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong project management and self-directed prioritization skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences at all organizational levels
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across disciplines and with multiple levels of management
- Experience working with customer operations teams and tools (e.g. ticketing, account management, communications tools)
- Must be willing to work long hours and weekends as needed
- To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here
- Conduct analyses (SQL queries, other methods) that identify issues and opportunities impacting our customers, including actionable recommendations that quantifiably change outcomes
- Define and develop department-level metrics and associated dashboards that quantify the health of our customer accounts and influence change
- Integrate with all levels of the business to understand current workflows and identify systematic gaps
- Develop automation that accelerate revenue, mitigates business risk or creates efficiencies within Starlink Business Operations and across teams
- Own data integrity, tool maintenance, and reporting quality
- Train internal users, external technical teams, and leaders on dashboard, API, and tool usage; assist in troubleshooting
- Improve data capture for future Account Management use cases, identifying front-end requirements and collaborating with software development teams on table structure
- Support new market launch, continuous improvement, and cross-functional strategic initiatives
Designs, manufactures, & launches rockets and spacecrafts
SpaceX's mission is to make humanity multiplanetary. The company is working on a next generation of fully reusable launch vehicles that will be the most powerful ever built, capable of carrying humans to Mars and other destinations in the solar system.
- Benefits and Perks - Our employees’ well-being is important to us and essential to our capacity to do extraordinary things. We offer a wide variety of programs to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families.
Company Core Values
- Make History - SpaceX has gained worldwide attention for a series of historic milestones. It is the only private company capable of returning a spacecraft from low-Earth orbit, and in 2012 our Dragon spacecraft became the first commercial spacecraft to deliver cargo to and from the International Space Station. And in 2020, SpaceX became the first private company to take humans there as well.
- Reusability - SpaceX believes a fully and rapidly reusable rocket is the pivotal breakthrough needed to substantially reduce the cost of space access. The majority of the launch cost comes from building the rocket, which historically has flown only once.
- Landing - SpaceX’s family of Falcon launch vehicles are the first and only orbital class rockets capable of reflight. Depending on the performance required for the mission, Falcon lands on one of our autonomous spaceport droneships out on the ocean or one of our landing zones near our launch pads.