Posted on 6/23/2022
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of large audiences including exec-level
- Excellent ability to articulate and document product-specific as well as high-level technical solutions to solve customers' business problems
- Significant experience in a customer-facing role
- Can confidently and successfully build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client's organisation
- Excellent ability to articulate business value through ROI business cases
- Understanding of sales methodologies and experience in solution selling
- Digital marketing or ecommerce and/ or business software (SaaS) industry experience
- Enjoy travel; must be prepared to travel for up to 50% within the role
- University degree or higher
- Full authorisation to work in the UK without restrictions, sponsorship will not be provided
- Primary opportunity partner for Account Executives providing solution, industry and contextual business expertise
- Prepare and inspire prospects/ clients with solution recommendations and demonstrations as well as aiding discovery during meetings
- Ensure prospects understand our solution's (technical & program) requirements
- Proactively collaborate with Account Executives & Client Success Directors on preparing, validating and delivering a business case to prospects / clients
- Support Client Success on product fit & demos for upsell opportunities
- Confidently handle objections and competitive differentiation
- Supporting the RFP response process by means of defining an internal timeline, recruiting and coordinating involved team members, ensuring consistency of messaging and a timely delivery
- Working with the Client Engagement teams to capture and document key client requirements to define the high-level scope of solutions and services recommended to the prospect; finalised in a SOW by the Client Engagement Manager for a smooth transition from concept to implementation
- Support EMEA team with product knowledge & questions, including the more business- and strategy-related sections in RFPs
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for defined industry, products or topics. Involves ownership of supporting team materials, preparation of standardised sales demos and providing training to other team members as well as the field teams
- Support field teams and marketing with thought-leadership activities (incl. presenting at events, blog posts, webinars)
- Work closely with your EMEA and global teams to share and align on best practices
- Provide regular feedback to the product management team on market requirements
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
Company Core Values
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.