Human Resources Business Parnter
Posted on 9/20/2022
- 7-10 years of experience as an HRBP
- HR experience with challenging responsibilities as a strategic partner working with global teams preferred
- Experience partnering with senior leadership teams and partners to develop a culture of innovation and openness
- Collaborative approach across leadership teams, cross-functional partners, and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience delivering exceptional outcomes within dynamic, scaling companies of 1000 employees or more and revenue of $500M+
- Have an iterative approach and willingness to jump from strategy to development to change management to grow programs aimed at driving business outcomes
- Excellent business storytelling skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to translate "HR speak" and data insights into an accessible, influential narrative
- Business-first mindset with an ability to work at multiple levels of the HR stack; focused on strategic impact while being comfortable driving programs linked to clear outcomes
- Ability to travel as needed to offsite locations and other business meetings, a few times a year
- M&A experience to include integration of people, processes, and systems preferred
- Provide strategic HR Partnership with the reporting leaders' and Bazaarvoice's business priorities
- Partner with regional HRBPs, Center of Excellence (COE) Partners, and other key stakeholders to drive business results through people programs
- Participate and support the creation and implementation of people programs, strategies and initiatives aligned to your function's priorities
- Coach senior leadership through organizational issues, talent strategies, and leadership development
- Analyze people reports and datasets to make quality, data-driven talent recommendations and decisions
- Lead the operationalization efforts with your manager population to embed changes (eg. reset rituals, refine team goals, re-participate in 1:1s)
- Support Business leaders in implementing talent management programs across the employee life cycle (e.g. hiring, developing, retaining)
- Monitor the workforce plan throughout the year, reporting back to leaders through a quarterly business review (QBR)
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.