Fraud Operations Supervisor
Posted on 10/19/2022
Tempe, AZ, USA
- At least 4 years of experience in operations, with at least 1 year in a leadership role, at a high-growth or subscription business
- Proficiency in Sheets/excel (can perform complex functions)
- Advanced collaborative and interpersonal techniques - Can relay data and duties at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand and promote the "big picture"
- Ownership - you'll help build this team from the ground up, which will involve a lot of digging into the details yourself
- Manage and own the performance of 8-10 fraud specialists, while supporting the overall growth and development of the team
- Define success metrics and build plans to drive results
- Identify opportunities for improving performance and efficiency, training content, tools and technologies
- Optimize through experimentation - Use data-driven decision-making and sound business logic to run tests on everything that will reduce fraud while accelerating growth
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.